Are you ready to build a brighter future? Thank you for taking the time to look at the Infonote Datasystems Careers page. We are keen to hear from coders of all capabilities seeking a new opportunity either on a contract role basis or as a permanent member of the Infonote team. If you would like to register as a contractor, you can find out more here. If you are looking for a software developer role with Infonote, please complete the contact form and send it in to the team. We have a variety of software developer roles at any one time. CV’s are not necessary at this stage. Agencies need not apply.
We are looking for
The type of person
At Infonote, each of our employees is a valued member of the team. We welcome regular input and the contribution of innovative ideas in all team discussions. Therefore, we value developers who are open to a challenge, forward thinking, creative and good at solving problems.
We are looking for coders to work on a number of ongoing internal projects as well as client-facing projects. One of the attractions at Infonote is the variety of work and inspiring clients that we deal with on a regular basis. You also get to work with a fantastic team in a great location: a historic market and coaching town, Market Harborough features regularly in the ‘Top 10 UK Places to Live and Work’ in annual surveys across the national media. The town has excellent transport connections. Infonote is but a stone’s throw from the town centre and quite literally a 30-second walk from the mainline railway station with direct trains heading north to Leicester, Nottingham and Sheffield, and south to London St Pancras (a 55-minute journey).
This is a huge opportunity to develop your skills on a variety of challenging projects and in an environment where your contribution will be valued. If you believe you have what it takes and tick the following requirements, please get in touch without delay.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to think on your feet and the ability to solve issues quickly.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be able to express technical concepts clearly and be eager to contribute to highly energised discussions.
- Passionate about making life easier for client and building the very best software solutions
- Open to new technologies, and willing to try new things, along with a desire to learn and work hard to improve your skills, all while helping build some really cool projects.
- Good written skills
- A strong grasp of programming fundamentals.
- Self starting and ambitious with an open, honest approach to work and life.
- A great sense of humour!
Skills we are looking for
- Visual Studio
- VB.Net /C#
- SQL/Management Studio / T-SQL
- Responsive Web Design/Bootstrap